What to bring on your holiday
- A decent waterproof jacket in a dark or natural colour
- Waterproof trousers/pants in a dark or neutral colour (we have several guest pairs but they are designed more for rafting than for walking in)
- Two warm layers (that fit under your outer jacket)
- Waterproof hiking shoes or boots (not trainers). Hiking boots in May, June and October as we may be walking in light snow when in the high country.
- Synthetic or woollen trousers are recommended
- Warm hat and gloves in the spring and autumn (though we have spares)
- A backpack for hiking/walking with some extra space for lunch, water etc..
- Sunglasses (recommended for all seasons)